Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Boot Camp Day Two

Crazy day--golf outing for work. No planned meals

Brunch: Coffee w/milk & cream, Egg white omelet w/veggies, cheese, & ham, 1/2 Belgian waffle w/syrup & fruit & fresh whipped cream, lotsa fruit

Linner: Minimal hors d'oeuvres. About 1/4-1/2 cup of the following...Mozz & tomato salad, string bean salad, wild rice & cranberries, vegetable ratatouille, pasta w/sundried tom cream sauce...roast beef (less than one thin slice)

Dessert: mini pecan pie, mini cookie pie, part of chocolate fudge pie, 1/4 c ice cream

Snack: Pretzels (too many)

Exercise: 25 minute walk

I was pretty good, though I probably could have skipped the dessert and the Belgian waffle, and the hors d'oeuvres just kept coming at me! But they were soooooooo good

Hard to stay on plan when not in control of your own meals, but it's a learning process. At least I threw in the walk to cut some of that.

The other problem was when I got home at 9pm. Because I had dinner & dessert so early, I was hungry again...or at least I felt like I should be eating. And then I had a lot. I almost wasn't going to list this...BUT THIS IS BOOT CAMP!!!

Thursday will also be a challenge in meals at a work event where they usually serve pizza, but tomorrow I'll try to have some snacks or substitutes on hand to make sure I stay within my plans.

1 comment:

Carlos said...

good luck on thursday... you are doing great so far