I won't give exact details about the past two days, just a summary...
Wednesday: I as pretty good managing my meals, but didn't plan ahead of time. Went a little over my points in the evening. Not too bad. Only got in 15 minutes of activity--a quick, brisk lunchtime walk. Nothing in the evening.
Thursday: Another unplanned day--not quite as good. Tried to keep points low, but by the end of lunch I had barely gotten any healthy guidelines in. Dinner I craved sushi and I needed veggies. Yum--hit the spot, helped on bulking up my veggie count. Only exercise was walking around a school taking photos and squats to get down to take photos of little kids. Maybe 1 point. Felt really drained all day, especially afternoon. Intended a walk in the evening, but rain (AGAIN!) stopped me and I wimped out of a DVD.
Today: Started good--egg beaters & spinach sandwich at home + coffee. Lunch will be healthy too--half turkey sand & veggies. Dinner is still up in the air. Raining again--no lunchtime walk. Need to get alternative cardio in.
Tales from the scale: Yesterday I decided I needed to go weigh in. I missed last week because of memorial day & then a busy week. I missed this Monday because of my schedule. I know I gained, but I needed to see what the damage was, so I went last night. 2.8 lbs. A little scary, but not as bad as it could have been. (I was expecting anywhere from 2-5 lbs). I needed it so I could assess what I needed to do to bring it down. It would have been a lot worse for me to go to next week's meeting for that surprise. So while I'm not happy about it--I'm taking the opportunity to make an appointment with the drill sergeant and let him whip me back into shape.Tomorrow's supposed to kick off a great weekend weather-wise, so I'm going to be hitting the trails for a run, and kick my workouts back into gear. Time to get tough.
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment