Dear Sgt Fyt-
Thank you for your report. The constructive criticism was just what I needed. This week I am taking all of that seriously. I am holding that NO EXCUSES mantra to heart this week. Also the encouragement from my fellow trainees was inspiring. Here are my updates:
Monday
Food: Dinner ended up being a turkey & cheese sandwich. Also had cantaloupe & yogurt w/oats & a few WW snack bars. I went over my points a bit, but not ridiculously. Tracked everything.
Exercise: None
Tuesday
Food: PB&J for breakfast, half turkey & cheese sandwich, baked chips & carrots for lunch, peach, yogurt, WW snack bars (2--movies), cereal. Went over points by 1 pt. Tracked everything
Exercise: 40 minute jog/walk=2.5 miles
Wednesday
Food: Yogurt for b'fast, lunch-split pea soup w/ham, soup crackers, cauliflower, snow peas & carrots w/spicy sauce. Planned snack: kiwi. Dinner TBD
Exercise: Planned Mid-day walk, evening jog
No comments:
Post a Comment