Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Boot Camp Trainee Report

Attn Lieutenant:

For the second week, our trainee Julia had a successful weigh in. She weighed in at 184.4 lbs this week for a loss of .6 lbs and an overall loss of 46.2 lbs.

This week was a bit challenging for our team. Her motivation was good, but early in the week she was already going over her daily points. She did complete two days of jogging, but has failed to add additional exercise to her routine. During the day she was on track and motivated, but after lights-out, my sources tell me is when the trouble started. Her commitment to giving up fried foods waned at certain points such as an unauthorized trip to a certain fast food joint for a burger and fries. She again went over and above her weekly points, but somehow managed to balance it out and still lose.

Successes: Two days of intense jogging/walking circuits, consistent food tracking, some meal planning, consistent breakfast

In Need of Improvement: NIGHTTIME EATING, spontaneous meals, daily exercise.

I am determined to reach this one. She WILL be ready for summer come July 1st. I will be keeping a closer eye on her.

Will update again next week.

Sgt B. Fyt

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Sgt B. Fyt- Julia is an excellect trainee! And, you are doing a great job of providing her with constructive criticism. I know she can keep up with the running, improved eating habits, and weekly losses! Keep bustin her butt!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Sgt. Fyt, I salute your efforts in whipping this cadet into shape.

Bare It All said...

Sgt. Fyt,
I admire your tough attitude and "no whining" philosophy. I'm thinking I might need to hire you after Julia meets her goals. You are doing a fabulous job inspiring her and keeping her on the straight and narrow. Keep it up!