Miserable Monday. Why did I even bother getting out of bed.
Here's the run-down
Friday eve: McDonalds hamburger & fries, running with kiddies
Saturday: Egg beaters & healthy stuff omelet w/cheese on light bread, homemade pasta salad w/chicken (light mustard vinaigrette dressing), cookies, cherries; walk/jog 3 miles--best jog yet, but really tired at end
Sunday: Picnic lunch with turkey & cheese wraps & leftover pasta salad, cantaloupe, various appetizers for dinner, no conscious exercise.
Today: PB&J on light bread, salmon & salad, sorbet, planned run/dvd tonight after weigh in.
I'm really struggling through today. Not food-related, just motivation--due to a variety of factors. The only motivation I've had was looking at my summer to-do list and seeing "bikini" as one of them. A little over two weeks til July 4th beach weekend...this is why I even enlisted in boot camp. I think I needed that little reminder, but I also seriously need a drill sergeant on my butt to keep me going no matter what.
Who wants the job?
Until next time
2 comments:
I'm sure he'd say no more going AWOL at the golden arches. ;)
I was kidnapped by two little men who dragged me there and forced the tempting fatty greasy crazy caloric chain on me...at least that's what I'm telling him.
Post a Comment