I didn't run last night. I didn't walk. Even though it was gorgeous out & I got home early.
I ate. Useless stuff too.
I watched lots of TV. And then I went to bed.
I was just tired. And lazy.
But tonight I'm going running. And the rest of the week will be productive. I needed last night.
Thanks for all the responses yesterday for my milestone! It does feel great. Which is why even after last night I'm ready & raring to go!
Until next time
3 comments:
I think our bodies need a night off- as long as your not taking off too many nights in a row, you will be fine!
I took a night off from exercise last night too. It felt good because my muscles were so sore.
Congrats on reaching your 50lb mark! I am soooo jealous. I was definitely hoping to celebrate my 50lb loss at the same time as you, but alas, I can't take off the next 5 pounds to reach that goal.
Stay motivated tonight and get in that run!
Thanks guys--don't worry, it's certainly not going to be habit--my motivation is still going strong.
Ashley--you'll get there! You've been going through so much and still finding your groove in your new routine. But you're strong and have come a long way yourself, so you will get there and it will feel great!
Your support certainly helped me get through some of my hurdles & I hope I can do the same :)
Post a Comment