Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'd like to thank the Academy...

Okay first I need you to do something.

Scroll down. Quickly. All the way. To the bottom of my blog page. Ignore the rest. Keep scrolling. All the way. To the ticker.

I'll wait.

*Hold music

Do do do do do do da da da dum

Hold music

Do do do do do do da da da dum

Hold music

Do do do do do do da da da dum deeeeeeeeee

Hold music*

Back?

Now let's celebrate, cuz it's official..............

I'VE LOST 50 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

You have no idea how excited...and SHOCKED I was yesterday at the scale. I was expecting a loss. But 3.8 lbs??? What's up with that? I don't know. I'm not asking questions. I LOST 50 LBS!!!

My only regret was that my leader was not there yesterday, she was on vacation. So I got my milestone key chain charm & magnet from another leader who I've been to meetings with but it wasn't the same. Joan will be back next week so I'll let her know and celebrate with her too. I did have one of my best friends Robyn there with me though, and I was happy for her to be a part of it.

Now I just have to keep up the momentum and not backtrack!

Until next time

3 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Nifty fifty!

That really is quite the milestone. Jump up for joy (that burns a lot of calories), but be careful celebrating too much.

WTG!

Carlos said...

kick ass!

TheBroadBroad said...

OMG... YAYYYYY Julia! Congratulations on your awesome, awesome milestone, ma'am. You have worked SO hard!