Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fabulous Fall Friday!

Plans for weekend:
Tonight: Play rehearsal. Chinese for dinner (steamed). Goal: Avoid munching on sweets & snacks @ rehearsal.

Tomorrow: Long walk (get in extra APs), then major cleaning at home (yuck). Date in evening (we'll see). Goals: Avoid crazy lazy eating at home. Avoid alcohol & crazy food at night. I'm in training for...

Sunday: 5k (WHAT?), NYC w/Friend for Broadway Flea Market (keeping fingers crossed for Eye Candy in the form of Hugh Jackman), Rehearsal. Pizza for dinner (craving the really good pizzeria near theater) Goal: Not die of exhaustion

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Bare It All said...

I can't wait to hear how it went! I bet you did great. And the cool thing is that you put yourself to the test and made the commitment to do it. :) Can't wait for my race next Sunday!

Ashley said...

Eek! How did the 5K go?? The weather was so crappy today but I hope you kicked butt anyway!