Well my weekend didn't exactly stick with my original plan.
The good: I ate relatively well all weekend. I stuck w/my chinese food friday. Saturday I didn't binge while hanging around my apartment, and Sunday I had made really good food choices, eating a good breakfast, sticking with a tuna steak burger & salad instead of the (ridiculously mouth watering) burger & fries the restaurant was known for. I did have cheesecake, but it was a treat. And well worth it.
The bad: My fitness plans for the weekend went bust. I did not take my walk on Saturday though it was gorgeous outside. In fact I did not go outside at all. I slept in and then got involved in catching up on my DVRed shows, and did not get the cleaning I wanted to done, and seriously regretted it the next day because my body was very mad at me for not working it. As for the 5k? Well, the morning weather was cold & rainy & I could not bring myself to put myself in that environment knowing full well that I would be miserable instead of enjoying the 5k accomplishment and I could just see myself getting sick from the crummy weather. I did go into the city to meet my friends and walked a fair amount. But as I said, my body was mad at me for the lack of activity on Saturday and was very stiff--and the weather didn't help. By the evening, my knees were so stiff it felt like when I'm on a plane.
The ugly: The amount of money I spent yesterday.
All that aside, I'm sticking to my four week plan I wrote up earlier in the week. This week's goals are to establish a schedule, evaluate my food choices, make decisions (what stays, what goes?), and get in 14-20 APs.
Last week's goals were pretty much met. I tracked everything. I did my best at getting in the 8 healthy guidelines daily. I got in my 2APs per day (or if I didn't, I made up for it another day). I started to re-read the WW materials. I did not run my 5k. I'm not happy about it, but I'm determined to make up for it.
Here's to a good weigh in tonight & here's to week two of Ze Plan :)
Until next time
5 comments:
keeping my fingers crossed your weigh-in goes better than my did!
Hope all that tracking shows up on the scale tonight. Good luck!
Sorry you had to forgo your 5K but it might have been for the best- that weather was so nasty!
Hope your weigh-in goes A-OK! Good luck
Thank you for all of your kindness on my blogs, you have no idea how much that means to me :)
Good luck on your weigh in!
Post a Comment