Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Setting a new 10% goal weight

With my 10% goal behind me, I'm now looking towards my final goal weight of 162 (according to the WW healthy weights).
I am currently down 26 lbs at 204.6 lbs (thanks to my 1.6 lb gain from last week). Although August was sort of lackluster in my efforts to lose or maintain my weight, I am starting to look ahead to September for continuing my weight-loss journey. I should probably talk to my leader about the next steps to continue this, but since I won't see her until the 2nd Monday since next Monday is Labor Day, I figured I'd start my own goal strategy. Since 42.6 lbs is a lot to lose, I figured I would re-calculate my 10% based on my former 10% weight.
So my next 10% goal is to get down to 186.8 lbs. That is 20.8 lbs to lose, and since I'm still below my 10%, I only have 17.8 lbs to go.
I know this next 10% is going to be a little tougher since I'm getting closer to healthy weight, but I know i can do it.
Come September I will draw up a new plan for achieving this goal.
For the time being, I am just trying to get through this week of my brother's wedding.

Until next time

No comments: