
The summer was quite successful for reaching goals, but I got lazy in August, and I want to refocus my efforts once again. By the way, the wedding was a hit. I got a ridiculous amount of compliments on how I looked great & lost weight etc. The dress was still a bit big, but looked great. And being with my family & expanding the family was quite exciting...and now I have a sister!!! That's just cool :)
But moving on, life gets busy again as things amp up at work, and I start stage managing for a local theater production of Shenandoah. So now I'm trying to figure out how I am going to fit in fitness. I think I'm going to have to start walking in the morning. Ugh--that is not a happy thought. But I certainly won't have time in the evenings now three days a week, and exercising solely on the weekends just isn't gonna cut it.
Aside from that, I've also got to re-focus on healthy eating. The biggest part is that I have to start going food shopping regularly again! I have not actually gone food shopping since early August--and I have the spoiled milk in my fridge to prove it. All this eating out and buying lunch is not only hurting my wallet, but my waistline too. All those fried foods I cut out earlier in the plan are sneaking back in and my portion sizes are slowly growing as well.
This week I'm not going to be able to go to a WW meeting. Because Monday was Labor Day & Tuesday didn't have any late sessions...and then of course yesterday started rehearsals. I'm sure I gained at least part of a pound to a pound this week, but I am not going to let that get me down. I'm back in business.
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment