Okay-normally I'm not very nervous about my weigh-ins.
But today I'm kind of nervous/excited to see if I've made my goal for the week.
On one hand, I didn't get too much exercise, and I was a little over the top point-wise this weekend...
But on the other hand, I've had a ton of energy all week & have been randomly dancing and doing my rock n' wash every few days...and the rest of the week I've been having an abundance of fruit & veggies and keeping my point values within my daily range.
The biggest reason why I'm kind of worried is my ridiculous crackers/wine/cheese extravaganza on Saturday. With my "book-to-movie" club being just two of us, my friend and I finished off a bottle of Merlot complimented by lots of cheese & crackers as well as an excellent apple-jalapeno jelly/cream cheese dip. Plus more crackers, Milano cookies, lots of pretzels...I couldn't even begin to add up all the points I ate. It was yummy though. Plus yesterday, even though overall I had a pretty healthy group of meals with basically no other snacks in between, a small helping of fries and a large helping of Salmon put me far over my daily points.
So we'll see what happens this evening. I really wont' be able to stay for the meeting because I'm going out to dinner. It all depends on what time I can get my butt out of work. I hope I can sit for the earlier meeting because I know those help keep me excited about the weight-loss process. So we'll see.
But I'm still excited :)
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment