Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hoppity Hop Hop

Look at that Easter Candy Go!!! (sorry--this image was too funny)

Why is it that most of the time I don't crave chocolate or sweets, but now that there's all this fun Easter Candy around...why can't I keep away from it?

Jelly beans, chocolate eggs, whopper eggs...and I haven't even gotten to the Peeps!!

Last night I had another night where I found myself just eating and eating. I did go for my c25k jog which was excellent & felt so good, but when I got back I just didn't make the best of it.

I started out good with a great sandwich...turkey, ham, avocado, mustard & sundried tomatoes on toasted bread, with some mozzarella balls on the side. Yum. But then I had more mozzarella, pretzels & most of a container of hummus, grapes & strawberries, and then a load of jelly beans! Most of it wasn't that bad except for the jelly beans, but why was it necessary to eat that much??? I was satisfied after the sandwich. And even the hummus & pretzels weren't that bad. The fruit was certainly good. And I would have added to that a frozen yogurt sandwich if they hadn't been melted (because my freezer wasn't properly closed). If 23 Jelly beans are 3 points, I probably wasted at least 6-8 points on them, but of course I wasn't portioning anything.

I felt so ashamed and didn't even calculate points. This is not going in a good direction. At least the next three nights I'll be busy so I won't be sitting at home in front of the TV, but I've GOT to beat this bad habit of nighttime tv/boredom eating!

Any suggestions?

Until next time.

No comments: