Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh it's so the full moon...

Why else would I possibly be looking up 5k races to sign up for?

Within the span of about ten minutes I went from reading a blog about fitness goals to thinking about my own c25k progress and wondering if I could actually run a 5k to looking up races near me in the next few months.

Am I crazy? I don't run.

But I am running. And by running I mean struggling to jog, but still for me, that's running. Three times a week at that. But can I really do this? If I sign up for a race would I really continue to push myself to train for it or would I let it go by the wayside like most of my other fitness plans? I guess paying an entry fee would be some motivation.

Hmm...I guess something to think about.

Until next time

No comments: