I am currently hovering around 190 lbs/40 lbs down.
I have three freelance jobs in May which I will get paid for (roughly $850), plus my tax return should be coming in soon. And possibly birthday money.
Plan:
- Pennypinch like a Ebenezer Scrooge from now until the end of May
- Continue kicking butt with my weight loss--keep running, keep working out, keep eating right
- Aim for reaching the 50 lb mark on or around Memorial Day Weekend (my b'day weekend)
- Use 1/3 of money to pay off bills
- Put 1/3 of money into savings
- Go on major shopping spree for spring/summer with last 1/3rd
- Get rid of all old clothes
- Rejoice
If I'm 3-5 lbs away, cut funds by 1/2
I better not be more than 5 lbs away...
Better start making my list now!!!
1 comment:
LOVE it! Get that butt in gear so you can hit up the stores!
Post a Comment