Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Actively pursuing a goal

Woo!!! Activity points!

I don't know what possessed me, but last night i decided to take a walk because it was so gorgeous out. A long walk. To the grocery store. Like 2 miles each way. And on the way back I had bags.

It was great. And that was on top of a lunchtime walk and various strength exercises I threw in.

Tonight I'm actually going running with my friend Robyn. Well, I haven't been running in a while so it might be run/walking or something, but I'm excited about it nonetheless. Working up to training for that 5k.

I have so much energy. I'm going to take advantage of it while it's here!!

In the meantime, some updated photos. Only because I am wearing some capri pants that I've worn for a few summers, but they look REALLY good on me this year.

Sorry about the horrible backdrop...only place I could get a clear shot and I wanted to post this :)

Until next time

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Julia! Looking good :-) I hope that the running goes well

Bare It All said...

You look great! I'm jealous of your energy...can you send me some? :)