Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Boot Camp Day Eleven

I am so proud of myself for yesterday's run. I did so well. I really pushed myself and then I had boundless energy the rest of the night.

This morning on the other hand...

Anyway, I was out jogging/walking for about 40 minutes, but we went further in our intervals than we usually do and I felt so much stronger. The last push was a killer, but we made it.

I used my nifty new WW pedometer for the first time. Tracks steps, mileage, and even APs for the day or for a specific workout. I got 2 for the run.

Then it was off to my little cousin's house for his b'day party. I stopped at Dunkin Donuts for my favorite Turkey Sausage Egg White Flatbread & an iced coffee. Well that iced coffee kicked in almost immediately because when I got to my cousin's house, I was dancing around and was even coerced into running some more with the kids (after ice cream cake of course). Insane. It was great though.

After all that I went home and had some more of those cherries which actually seem to be getting sweeter.

Today my meals were o-kay...breakfast was cereal again but then I didn't have a prepared lunch and decided to get chili in the cafeteria and some vegetables which was all fine, but my points just disappeared. After a snack of a super sweet kiwi, I have just 2.5 points left for the rest of the evening. That is not good news. Plus I dont' think I'll have time to go for a run before choir tonight.

I'll make the most of it, but I definitely want to keep up this good momentum.

Rain rain go away....

Until next time

2 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Having the energy to run around with kids... a priceless NSV.

Ashley said...

I'm so glad that you are running again! It has done amazing things for me and I know if you get back into it, it will do amazing things for you!