A new week & a new month!
I am happy to report that last week was a good week. After going to weigh in on Wednesday, I had a successful week of eating.
My week's Achievements:
- Did not eat one piece of Halloween candy!
- Passed up on bar food Friday night after the show
- Stuck with homemade food and store bought food most of week/weekend rather than getting takeout.
- Returned to swing dancing last night & was better than ever!
- Tracked everything since last Monday (including donut binge on Tuesday) & since Wednesday did not go into weeklies until Sunday cast party.
- Have not touched donuts in freezer since Tuesday
- Have not touched ice cream in freezer at work (brought by boss on Friday)
- Have found various ways to distract myself from eating including knitting/crochet, gum, organizing...
I did start fresh too by requesting a new membership book. I felt it would help me look at this next few months in a fresh light. Plus mine had literally fallen apart, so it was time. I had gotten a new one when they revamped the program last December (oh lord, I hope they don't make more changes this year!) so this is now my third membership book since I started. I definitely made progress since I started this last book, but not as much as I would have thought I would have. 13 lbs in almost a year. And of course that has been up and down as opposed to the steady loss I had the first 8 months.
So now I'm 21 lbs away from goal, and I probably won't be there by Dec 31st as I had hoped, especially with holidays approaching. But with two months left, I certainly can get out of the 180s. So that is my goal. I want to be solidly in the 170s by December 31st and celebrating a new year with a smile. Averaging 1lb a week I think is reasonable. Sometimes it will be more, and sometimes it may be less, but I can do it. I will do it. From there I will look at what I need to do to get to goal.
I really want to be at my goal weight before my 2 year WW anniversary in April, which again, is totally reasonable, but I need all my resources at hand, all my willpower and motivation charged, and I need to not let myself sabotage my efforts and to go on this roller coaster ride on the scale.
Oh, and here's my Halloween costume--Little Bo Peep. I spent the evening looking for my lost sheep. I didn't find them, but I did find some wolves...and NOT in sheep's clothing :)
Have a great day everyone!
Until next time
3 comments:
Great work, Julia! Holy cow....4 lbs. That just shows you how much your body appreciated your hard work and dedication this week. It didn't want to keep those pounds on forever. Yay!
Love the costume. :)
love the costume and obviously... yeah for the loss!!
you can do this! you proved you can!!
hererootingyouon!!!
Your costume is divine! I have that same dress, so I might have to steal your idea for next year.
Post a Comment