Ah summer. Time to shed those clothes and be outdoors.
So even though I've been MIA on this blog, I haven't given up on my goals!
As of this week's weigh in I am at 194 lbs which is 2.8 lbs down from where I was 3 weeks ago. Maybe a little slow, but still, three weeks in a row I've had a loss which really hasn't happened in almost exactly a year. I may not have been focused the whole three weeks, but I definitely am still feeling the ambition.
I've been pretty good at fitting in some daily exercise--which has been at the very least a walk.
I've been trying my hardest to keep tracking, but at the very least I'm aware of my portion sizes and what I'm putting into my mouth (no binge or nighttime eating!)
Of course I am still adjusting to living with my boyfriend Josh and finding our routine. But it hasn't been too hard. And it keeps me occupied at night so I'm not reaching for those snacks.
Anyway--I wanted to post an update, and I'm going to be doing a fitness challenge with a group of friends starting next week with my goal to be able to Run 5miles 3x a week by Labor Day. That's 9 weeks. Then in September run a 10k race (6.3 miles)
I'm going to do this by setting weekly Mini goals to keep myself on track. I know I've said this before and haven't done it, but this time I've got some different motivation-being fed up with my lack of following through and backsliding on my weight loss progress.
I'm excited about this challenge and I have some friends who are going to be working with me on their own fitness challenge to help motivate each other. YAY!
What are your goals for the summer and how are you going to achieve them?
1 comment:
WTG! I always worry when folks go AWOL from their blogs, but it sounds like you've got it together. Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment