I finally reached my 10% goal!!!! Hooray!!!!
I'm actually below my 10%! I'm down 24 lbs. (23 was the goal) I have a feeling next week might not be as exciting as this past week will probably catch up to me, but it doesn't matter. I REACHED MY 10%!!! I got my 10% keychain. I got congratulations & applause from my meeting friends. And I got a permagrin which should last at least a few days.
The only downside was that my leader wasn't there yesterday (damn you Bruce Springsteen concert). She would have been very excited for me too. And I'm not sure if I can go next Monday because my Italian cousins will be visiting. But I'm still very happy.
On a different note, this weekend was my future sister-in-law's bachelorette party. It was a fun time. The best part though was that I didn't feel like a large blob compared to the rest of the girls. Even though three out of the four were thin, I didn't feel like I stuck out. And the best is the photo of us on the bar where they filmed Coyote Ugly (actually called Hogs & Heifers).

I have never gotten up on a bar in my life. I have never looked at a group of girls with me in the photo & not thought "holy crap, I look huge there." And I have never seen myself in a miniskirt and t-shirt and smiled like I do now.
Rock on
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment