Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back to life, back to reality

So I knew last week was going to be a tough week. I got through it o-kay, but I certainly was not surprised at my gain this week. 2.6 lbs

I'm half bummed, half happy though about the number.

Bummed because no matter what I am expecting and what I tell myself, a gain is no fun, especially when I've been doing so well.

However, I am happy because it could have been worse. After a week of non-tracked unbalanced eating and minimal exercise which coincides with my normal TOM weight gain (anywhere from 1-3lbs), it was only 2.6 lbs. Plus, I realized after, I had forgotten to take off my belt and cardigan, which I usually do, so that's like half a pound right there.

Still, I already started my return to my healthy habits. Sunday I went food shopping filling my cart with mostly fruits & veggies & healthy snacks. Saturday I started the c25k again (that killed me) and I also danced like a maniac to a live band Saturday night burning at least 7 pts. Yesterday & today have been great points days, and although I couldn't bring myself to run last night (it was cold & I felt yucky), today is gorgeous & I fully intend to do my 20 min run as soon as I get home.

The next couple of weeks should be okay for the most part. I've got Palm Sunday and Easter to plan out my meals, so unless I go on any unplanned PMS binges (even my binging last night was just rice cakes...) then I should be fine. Gotta keep up the exercise though!!

Back into my groove. :)

Until next time

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Welcome back to the groove :-)

I'm looking forward to more regular postings from you