This is also the same friend who I had my original photos from exactly one year ago before I joined WW.
Here's the before at 230 lbs...


(yikes)
And some afters at 190 lbs...




What I'm absolutely amazed about is how small my shoulders and arms look! I can't get over that. In the photo w/my friend, my arms look the same size as hers! And she's tall and lanky thin! Even my legs in the (yes, it's a) pillow fight photo look skinny!!
I guess it is truly hard to recognize the progress just looking in a mirror, but now seeing what everyone else is seeing is truly encouraging!!
Happy anniversary to me!!
Until next time
2 comments:
Wow! That is amazing. What an accomplishment in just one year! I can't wait to have photos like that. Keep up the good work.
Julia, you are looking fabulous!
I know it has been a long haul, but your efforts are so worth it- look at this progress!
Post a Comment