So last night's weigh in posted another loss. 0.8 lbs! That brings me to almost 45lbs. And that's seven weeks in a row of straight losses!! I haven't had that since I started WW. I of course hope I'm not jinxing myself now...
I want to work to keep that going, but this week is going to be interesting. It's my first week without rehearsals or shows, and I've got a lot more free time on my hands. This could be good (I have more time to fit in exercise) or it could be a disaster (more time sitting in front of the tv snacking).
Obviously I'm aiming to make it as productive as possible, but just last night, I sat catching up on Grey's Anatomy episodes (so I could watch the finale which I hear is a shocker!), and snacking on pretzels and chocolate. I don't even really like chocolate!! But it was there. I wasn't hungry at all (in fact I was full from my 1/2 cheeseburger & fries that I had leftover from the weekend) but I continued to snack.
Tonight I'm going to a movie & I'd like to try to fit in a walk, and then tomorrow I'm going jogging again with my friend. I won't have any crazy long walks to or from the supermarket this week, but I want to fit in as much activity as I can because on Friday, the celebrations begin.
Friday is Global Julia Day...aka my birthday! And I'm planning a lot of drinking that night. On top of that I'm working a wedding on Saturday and will be having some good (hopefully Indian) food that evening. Since Monday is a holiday I was thinking of possibly weighing in Sunday morning...but I think that will depend on how Friday night and Saturday night goes. And then Sunday I wanted to spend the day outdoors but I haven't settled on anything yet.
Monday is my day o'shopping which I had planned as a goal and a celebration back in April. I didn't get down to 180 as I planned, but I still made a lot of progress (7 straight weeks of losing weight ain't nothing to sneeze about!) and I want to take advantage of Memorial Day sales. I have to figure out how much money I can actually spend since I'm incredibly broke & have a lot of bills I need to pay...and then the whole not-working in July thing...but I still want to go shopping and Hell, I deserve it.
So that's my week & weekend in a nutshell. Lots to plan and lots of fun to be had.
Until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment