Okay so last night's weigh in was another disappointment, but I have no one to blame but myself. I gained another 0.6 lbs. Expected, but still not a good feeling as it was the 3rd week in a row that I gained. But--it's a new week and a new month, and I'm already making strides to change that.
My bad mood didn't last long because I went to Swing Dancing immediately afterward and you really can't be in a bad mood while swing dancing. Then I went home & made a decent dinner & despite going over by 3 pts, I felt energized. I sat & crocheted while watching TV and wasn't tempted to binge, though I did have some baked tostitos and salsa (only 2pts).
Plan for week:
Food goals: Stay within daily points as much as possible. Eat from home as much whenever possible. Get in 8 Healthy Guidelines as much as possible (especially liquids!!). Track 5 out of 7 days.
Challenges: Wednesday night out--will need to grab food
Thursday pizza @ work event
Saturday night-post concert food & drinks
Being at home Tuesday night/Friday night/Sunday evening
Exercise goals: 14 APs (avg 2pts/30 min moderate activity per day). 6 days Cardio, 2 days strength.
Challenges: Should have time for at least 30 min all days. Thursday will be a challenge because of a work event, but I still want to try to fit in at least 20 min walk or 10 min stairs late afternoon. Saturday I have a bunch of stuff going on, but will fit in a long run/walk & some strength training. Sunday will be a rest day, but if the weather is reasonably nice, I want to get outside for something. Other days--no excuses.
I kicked off the week of activity with swing dancing last night (2pts), a walk/run this morning (2pts), a Biggest Loser workout (3pts), and a lunchtime walk (1pt)...8 APs already? And it's only Tuesday?? But I'm energized and I'm keeping this up as long as possible.
Until Next Time
2 comments:
Sorry for the gains, but love the idea of you cutting loose on the dance floor. Keep after it, and you'll turn that weight-loss ship around...
I love your positive attitude!! and your plan of course!
Post a Comment